CLEVELAND — As warmer weather sweeps across Northeast Ohio, patio season is officially underway!
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top local and national headlines sent to your email inbox each weekday morning with 3News to GO! newsletter
3News has compiled a list of 20 of the best spots for outdoor dining and drinks in Northeast Ohio.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The video at the top of the story previously aired on 3News on March 21, 2023.
All Saints Public House
- 1261 West 76th Street, Cleveland
Alley Cat Oyster Bar
- 1056 Old River Road, Cleveland
Beachwood Truck Park
- 24619 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood
- 2000 East 9th Street, Cleveland
Boss Dog Brewing Company
- 2179 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights
Collision Bend Brewing Company
- 1250 Old River Road, Cleveland
- 18515 Detroit Ave, Lakewood
Great Lakes Brewing Company
- 2516 Market Avenue, Cleveland
- 1091 West 10th Street, Cleveland
Lakewood Truck Park
- 16900 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood
Lakewood Truck Park offers indoor and outdoor seating with a rotating selection of street food as well as two bars.
Lindey's Lake House
- 1146 Old River Road, Cleveland
Market Garden Brewery
- 1947 West 25th Street, Cleveland
- 1785 Merwin Avenue
Located on the Cuyahoga River's Irishtown Bend, Merwin's Wharf features stunning views of water and wildlife with nearby connections to recreational opportunities.
- 12700 Lake Avenue, Lakewood
Shooters On The Water
- 1148 Maine Avenue, Cleveland
- 2448 Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland
The South Side
- 2207 West 11th Street, Cleveland
The Yard on 3rd
- 38040 3rd Street, Willoughby
The Yard on 3rd features some of the best Food Trucks in Northeast Ohio, as well as a large outdoor & indoor bar and Geraci's Slice Shop.
Van Aken District
- 3401 Tuttle Road, Shaker Heights
The Van Aken District offers a variety of dining experiences with an outdoor patio adjacent to the Market Hall.
1330 on the River
- 1330 Old River Road, Cleveland