CLEVELAND — Fall is officially here, which means it is chili season!
Kick off the start to the change of weather with this crack white chicken chili. No crack actually included, but it is super addicting and easy to make.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can of diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of cooked chopped bacon
- 1 (1-oz) packet of ranch seasoning & salad dressing, mix 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 (8-oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Stir it all up in your crockpot and let the flavors come together for at least an hour and a half to two hours in your slow cooker. Then, you're good to indulge.