CLEVELAND — After 3News Chief Meteorologist Betsy Kling shared her mom's special stuffing recipe on Monday's edition of "What's New," and co-host Jay Crawford shared his wife Tracy's famous sweet potato casserole on Tuesday's show, we had to keep the Thanksgiving food fun going!
During Thursday's show, Digital Anchor Stephanie Haney shared the recipe for her mom's deviled eggs!
You can find the recipe and ingredients list below. Happy Thanksgiving!
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 3 ½ tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Paprika, for garnish
1. Boil eggs on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
2. Empty water and run cold water over boiled eggs. Let sit for 5 minutes until cool.
3. Peel eggs and slice them in half.
4. Put yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
5. Smash yolks with a fork and slowly add milk with a hand mixer.
6. Add Miracle whip and yellow mustard with a hand mixer.
7. Evenly distribute yolk mixture on eggs where yolks used to be.
8. Sprinkle paprika on top of the yolk mixture on each deviled egg and refrigerate until serving.
Pro tip from Stephanie:
Because yolk sizes can vary, if you find your yolk mixture is drier than you’d like it to be, slowly add 1 tablespoon of either milk or miracle whip, or a mix of both together, with a ½ teaspoon of yellow mustard until you reach your desired consistency and flavor. (I also personally like to slant a little extra to the mustard side when I make the family’s deviled eggs!)
MORE THANKSGIVING FOOD HEADLINES: