CLEVELAND — 3News anchor Laura Caso is welcoming a new addition to her family this fall. She and her husband David celebrated with their parents in a mini gender reveal in Cleveland over the weekend.
Laura says she could feel it was a boy from the very beginning and she can’t wait for her baby boy to become best of friends with her new nephew who was born in November. The proud parents-to-be are overjoyed and say this is the tiniest yet biggest secret they’ve ever had to keep!
Laura and David met in Norfolk, Virginia. They both agree it was pretty darn close to love at first sight. The two celebrated their special day in the spring of 2019 in Williamsburg, Virginia in the place where David proposed. They have loved making a new home in Cleveland and they can’t wait to introduce their baby boy to Northeast Ohio.
It’s apparent that David was overly excited about the news!
Laura and David are already proud parents to their pup Sadie. They are excited to see the bond created between Sadie and their baby boy.
And of course, they cannot wait to welcome their baby boy into the 3News family.
- 3News meteorologist Matt Wintz, wife Stephanie welcome baby boy Wyatt
- 3News digital sports reporter/host Ben Axelrod, wife Torey, welcome new baby boy
- 3News digital executive producer Ryan Haidet, wife Leah welcome baby daughter
- 3News anchor Sara Shookman, husband Angelo welcome baby girl
- Baby Isla makes 3News debut with mom, anchor Sara Shookman
Editor's Note: The below video aired in June of 2020