CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story is from Sept. 15, 2020.
It begins with the extremely popular wine Advent calendar, which hits store shelves nationwide on Wednesday, Nov. 4 for $69.99.
But that’s not all…
ALDI has revealed plans to offer more than 20 Advent calendar varieties this year, which includes other options filled with beer, hard seltzer, coffee, cheese, chocolate and more. These additional Advent calendars will be released throughout November and into early December, the company said.
ALDI’s Advent calendars have created an intense fan base, and are known to sell out very quickly, which is why the company warns supplies are limited. For that reason, ALDI stores have previously seen people lining up hours before opening just to get their hands on a calendar.
“ALDI Advent calendars are only available for a limited time and will not be restocked.”
The calendars are not available online and can’t be purchased on Instacart.
MORE SEASONAL NEWS:
- RELATED: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will not be live for 2020, mayor says
- RELATED: No Halloween or Christmas PEEPS this year due to coronavirus
- RELATED: 'Nightmare Before Christmas' to be featured at Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- RELATED: 'Hocus Pocus' to air 14 times during Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween: See the full 2020 schedule
- RELATED: Home Depot reveals Black Friday plan with 2 months of deals