CLEVELAND — It’s the season of giving, and we know that people across Northeast Ohio are so generous – especially this time of year. This year, our own Dave Chudowsky teamed up with A Special Wish Cleveland.
He helped deliver toys to Ella, who is a very special teen with epilepsy. We were able to surprise her with an entire carload of toys and gifts just in time for Christmas.
“A Special Wish, to us, has not only impacted my daughter’s life, it has blessed our entire family,” her mom told 3News.
Her mom added that she just wanted to run around and scream because the Christmas surprised had really made Ella's day.
Ella even had a surprise for Dave. She made him a very special WKYC Christmas ornament to hang on the tree.
MORE HOLIDAY HEADLINES:
- RELATED: No, 'poisonous' poinsettias might irritate your pet but aren’t deadly
- RELATED: Cleveland ranks among best cities to celebrate Christmas in US for 2nd year in a row
- RELATED: No, adding sugar to Christmas tree water won’t help keep it fresh
- RELATED: A skeleton Christmas in Cleveland: Where to see this unique holiday house
- RELATED: Show us your lights! We want to see the best holiday light displays around Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: How this Medina house is using its epic Christmas lights and the Grinch to raise money for St. Jude's