CLEVELAND — The countdown is on - Halloween is officially just eleven days away, and if you haven't figured out your costumes yet, don't panic. 3News Style Contributor Hallie Abrams stopped by "Front Row" to share some creative costume ideas that you can put together from items you probably already have in your closet.
For this segment, Hallie created Superman, Queens Gambit, Ted Lasso and Brawny Man costumes for 3News Senior Commentator Leon Bibb's daughter Allison Bibb-Carson, her husband Ron Carson and their kids Jackson and Rory. She also helped 3News Senior Producer Monique Zappa turn into "The Bachelorette," and created Rosie the Riveter and Easter Bunny costumes for 3News staffer Ryan Maloney's daughters Madelyn and Olivia.
And as a special surprise, Jim Donovan walked into the studio holding Laura Caso's son Jackson in a lobster costume!
If you're looking for even more ideas, here's a list of other costumes to get you inspired.
If you have...
- Denim and blue top and bandana = Rosie the Riveter
- A vintage Dress = Queen’s Gambit, Twiggy, or a Go-Go dancer
- Plaid Shirt = Brawny Man
- Suit = Superman
- Track suit = Ted Lasso
- Bridesmaids dress = The Bachelorette
- White sheet/ toga = Greek God/Goddess
- All hot pink = Barbie
- Striped long sleeve shirt/ beret, add a baguette = French toast
- Overalls = farmer or minion
- Hear to toe one color = Salt + Pepper, or M&M
- Silk robe = Victoria’s Secret angels
- Fishnets and band tee = Rockstar
- Plaid shirt and jeans/ overalls = scarecrow
- All black leather = Sandy from Grease or Cat woman
- Black overcoat or cape, stripe scarf = Harry Potter
- Army green jumpsuit = Ghostbusters
- Black dress/ pearls = Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Special thanks to Haley Litzinger of Haley Litzinger Beauty for the fabulous hair and makeup on all of our models.
More from Hallie Abrams: