LEWISBURG, Ohio -- Lurking 80 feet underground in a small Ohio town, thrill seekers are dared to face America’s most terrifying experience.
It’s an eerily dank place that begins with an intense journey across a dark bridge that features scares you will never forget.
Trust us. We've been there. The horror is relentless.
One other thing... You WILL be touched.
Looking for more screams? The notoriously extreme “Haunted Hoochie” near Columbus ranked at #3 on the top 10 list:
1. Lewisburg Haunted Cave: Lewisburg, Ohio
2. Containment Haunted House: Lithia Springs, Ga.
3. Dead Acres Haunted Hoochie: Pataskala, Ohio
4. Kersey Valley Spookywoods: Archdale, N.C.
5. Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor: Long Beach, Calif.
6. Haunted Overload: Lee, N.H.
7. Netherworld Haunted House: Atlanta, Ga.
8. Nashville Nightmare, Madison, Tenn.
9. The Massacre on Marshall Road: El Paso, Texas
10. Scream-A-Geddon: Dade City, Fla.
►HALLOWEEN | Expanded coverage