AVON, Ohio — Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated Halloween story on Oct. 7, 2021.
Already getting into the spooky spirit? A Northeast Ohio Walmart will be hosting a free family friendly Halloween experience this weekend.
The Walmart Supercenter on Chester Road in Avon is offering their Spooky Street Trick-or-Treat Experience on Friday, Oct. 8 from 2-10 p.m. as well as on Saturday Oct. 9 and Sunday Oct. 10 from noon until 8 p.m.
The store is going to transform its parking lot into a “Spooky Street” for a socially distanced, contact-free trick-or-treating experience that features four different Halloween-themed doors. Costumes are encouraged for the trick-or-treaters.
Those who are interested in attending are required to schedule an appointment to participate. In order to do so, CLICK HERE and select the “Reserve a time” button.
"In order to comply with COVID-19 safety regulations, groups are limited to a maximum of five individuals, including up to three minors," according to Walmart's Spooky Street site. "We may need to split groups larger than three minors, however, they will always remain grouped with family/close friends and not intermingled with others. A parent or legal guardian needs to be present with each group of minors."
- RELATED: 27 haunted houses you can visit in Ohio this Halloween
- RELATED: CDC director says Halloween trick-or-treating safe for kids outside this year
- RELATED: Fall fun in Northeast Ohio: the best things to do this autumn
- RELATED: What's the full schedule for Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween? 'Hocus Pocus' to air 14 times
- RELATED: 'It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' will return to TV this year