CLEVELAND — It has definitely been a tough year. Now with Thanksgiving and Christmas upon us, medical experts are asking everybody to avoid spending the holiday season with people who don't live in our household.
It's not easy.
We all miss our families.
We miss the warm hugs.
We miss our traditions.
Maybe you want to wish your deployed children a message? Maybe your kids want to wish grandma and grandpa a Merry Christmas?
We want to help!
E-mail email@example.com with your holiday messages in a video, and our GO! morning show will share those moments on TV and online from now until Christmas.
MORE HOLIDAY HEADLINES:
- RELATED: Where to see Santa Claus this year and the COVID-19 precautions you need to know
- RELATED: Watch: Crocker Park kicks off holiday season with annual Christmas tree lighting
- RELATED: Santa Claus has 'innate immunity' from COVID-19, Dr. Fauci says
- RELATED: Cleveland Zoo's Wild Winter Lights returns for 2020 holiday season with new drive-through option
- RELATED: Mike Polk investigates: Why is green bean casserole Ohio's favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
- RELATED: Laura DeMarco's Cleveland Christmas guide: holiday-themed shows, ice skating, drive-thru light festivals, and more
- RELATED: Doctor's Thanksgiving warning: Avoid eating with people who don’t live in your home