CLEVELAND — There are plenty of ways you can shop local this holiday season. In fact the Home for the Holidays Pop-Up Shop in Lakewood is a one-stop shop that sells several locally made products.
This sparked an idea for a contest. That's right! We're giving away locally made products this December in our "Countdown to Christmas" sweepstakes.
To enter, simply visit the Go! Facebook page and comment on a qualified “Countdown to Christmas“ post each day.
Day 17 (Dec. 24)
There is one day until Christmas, and that means one more Countdown to Christmas giveaway. A Little After Nine is giving away this Ohio cutout. You can find all of their incredible work by clicking here.
Day 16 (Dec. 23)
How about some 3News swag?
Day 15 (Dec. 20)
Looking for something homemade, healthy and delicious? Check out the unique flavors of City Hippie Granola!
Day 14 (Dec. 19)
If you are something special and unique to gift this holiday season check out this awesome hat, tote and zipper pouch from Something Chic Boutique.
Day 13 (Dec. 18)
What could be better than getting an entire basket full of gifts! Give gifted creates custom baskets full of locally-made goodies. They aren't taking new orders for this holiday season but create unique gifts that are perfect year round!
Day 12 (Dec. 17)
Christmas Eve is just a week away and if you are looking to spice up the Christmas Cocktails check out this gourmet simple syrup sampler pack from Root 23.
Day 11 (Dec. 16)
Our Countdown to Christmas is getting delicious! Check out this locally made Pistachio Almond Butter from Nosh.
Day 10 (Dec. 13)
Small Batch candies and treats from Sweet Bean Candies
Day 9 (Dec. 12)
It's a two prize Thursday! The cute knit hat with fur pom is from Knit by Nan. The floral shell jewelry dish and earring set is from Bridenbaker Designs.
Day 8 (Dec. 11)
The Joey Day Bag from Ellie Jane Handmade Handbags.
Day 7 (Dec. 10)
Day 6 (Dec. 9)
Ralphie & Clark Griswold Small Cuddle Ornaments from The Cuddle Cult.
Day 5 (Dec. 6)
Custom Cake Pops from Jenni Pops
Day 4 (Dec. 5)
Hand-stitched Tic Tac Toe Game from and All Spelled Out
Day 3 (Dec. 4)
Cleveland Sweatshirt from Unsalted Boutique
Day 2 (Dec. 3)
Up-cycled Bar Tap Beer Opener from Darbynwoods.com
Day 1 (Dec. 2)
Kence Designs Snow Globe
ReClaimed & ReDesign Holiday Pillow
Countdown to Christmas Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Countdown to Christmas Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of Ohio who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC TV, Inc. (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Media Inc., Kence Designs, ReClaimed ReDesigned, Darbynwoods, Unsalted Boutique, All Spelled Out, JenniPops, CuddleCot, Kiss Bitts Pet Bakery, Ellie Jane, Knit by Nan, BridenBaker Designs, Sweat Bean Bon Bons, Nosh Butters, TootSweet Soap Shack, Root 23 and other prize providers to be determined as well as each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) Monday, December 2, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Online Entry: You may enter the sweepstakes by “commenting” on a qualified “Countdown to Christmas“ daily 3 Go! Facebook group post at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Channel3GO/. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the Facebook ID submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) each day of the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Entries received after 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) each day will not be carried over into the following day’s drawing.
Maximum one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. During the period of 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) Monday, December 2, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Tuesday, December 24, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected each week day as outlined in the schedule below, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) the prior day. There will be a total of seventeen (17) daily winners.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each daily prize winner will receive a prize based on the sweepstakes Facebook post and drawing date as listed below:
1 – Facebook Post Monday, December 2, 2019/Drawing on or about Tuesday, December 3, 2019 – Kence Designs Cleveland Snow Globe (ARV: $15) and ReClaimedRedesigned Holiday Pillow (ARV: $35). Total Prize Package ARV: $50
2 – Facebook Post Tuesday, December 3, 2019/Drawing on or about Wednesday, December 4, 2019 – Darbynwoods Beer opener/trophy (ARV: $30)
3 – Facebook Post Wednesday, December 4, 2019 /Drawing on or about Thursday, December 5, 2019 – Unsalted Boutique College Sweatshirt (ARV: $40)
4 – Facebook Post Thursday, December 5, 2019/Drawing on or about Friday December 6, 2019 – All Spelled Out Tic Tac Toe game (ARV: $25)
5 – Facebook Post Friday December 6, 2019 /Drawing on or about Monday December 9, 2019 - JenniPops Holiday Cake Pops (ARV: $30)
6 – Facebook Post Monday, December 9, 2019/Drawing on or about Tuesday, December 10, 2019 – CuddleCot Ornaments (ARV: $20)
7 - Facebook Post Tuesday, December 10, 2019/Drawing on or about Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – Kiss Bits Pet Bakery Gingerbread Man Dog Treats and Furball Fanatic Catnip (ARV: $12.50)
8 - Facebook Post Wednesday, December 11, 2019 /Drawing on or about Thursday, December 12, 2019 – Ellie Jane Purse (ARV: $70)
9 - Facebook Post Thursday, December 12, 2019/Drawing on or about Friday December 13, 2019 – Knit by Nan Fur Pom Hat (ARV: $25) and BridenBaker Deisgns Painted Jewelry Dish Shell (ARV: $57) Total Prize Package ARV: $82
10 - Facebook Post Friday December 13, 2019 /Drawing on or about Monday December 16, 2019 – Sweet bean Bon Bons (ARV: $24)
11 - Facebook Post Monday, December 16, 2019/Drawing on or about Tuesday, December 17, 2019 – Nosh Butters Pistachio Almond Craft Butter (ARV: $12)
12 - Facebook Post Tuesday, December 17, 2019/Drawing on or about Wednesday, December 18, 2019 – Toot Sweet Soap Shack prize TBD (ARV: TBD)
13 - Facebook Post Wednesday, December 18, 2019 /Drawing on or about Thursday, December 19, 2019 – Root23 Simple Syrups (ARV: $29.95)
14 - Facebook Post Thursday, December 19, 2019 /Drawing on or about Friday, December 20, 2019 – Prize TBD (ARV: TBD)
15 - Facebook Post Friday December 20, 2019 /Drawing on or about Monday December 23, 2019 - Prize TBD (ARV: TBD)
16 - Facebook Post Monday, December 23, 2019/Drawing on or about Tuesday, December 24, 2019 – Prize TBD (ARV: TBD)
17 - Facebook Post Tuesday, December 24, 2019/Drawing on or about Thursday, December 26, 2019 - Prize TBD (ARV: TBD)
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners of each respective drawing will be notified on or about the date of the drawing by a response to their comment on that prize’s post. Failure by Winner to respond after 48 hours may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. To claim prize, winners must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114 any weekday (Monday through Friday) between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.). Winner may also request that prize be delivered by mail. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Countdown to Christmas” Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV, Inc. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of Winners (available after January 31, 2020) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner /Official Rules” (as applicable), “Countdown to Christmas”, WKYC, Attn.: Mac Mahaffee, to 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.