CLEVELAND — The holiday season is in full swing. And with that in mind, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center hosted its Celebration of Lights event on Monday night. The holiday event was highlighted by the lighting of the 90-foot long tree of lights to coincide with Saint Nicholas Day.
The 6,000-bulb holliday light display stretches from the roof of the medical center to the hospital entrance and can be seen along I-90 in downtown Cleveland. There is also a Nativity scene at the front of the hospital.
Monday's event also includes the prayer and blessing, a caroling procession from inside the hospital out to the front lawn, and a reception featuring hot cocoa and cookies.
- Yes, there is a Santa shortage for the 2021 Christmas season
- Show us your lights! We want to see the best holiday light displays around Northeast Ohio
- USPS accepting letters to send to Santa before Christmas
- Join WKYC Studios in supporting Stuff the Truck drive-through toy collection in Cleveland
- Dazzling neighborhood holiday lights display along Seabury Avenue in Fairview Park draws crowds, brings the community together for a good cause
- This 'Elf' hotel suite in Michigan has everything you need to enjoy the holidays
- Watch again: 3News' Jasmine Monroe and Majic 105.7's Mark Nolan light up Cleveland for Christmas with 'Holidays in the CLE' special