CLEVELAND — If you're craving a Barrio margarita this Cinco de Mayo, we've learned how to make it from home!
We spoke to Barrio's director of corporate training, Katie Polevacik.
"It's easy to drink. Very flavorful, but also spirit forward," said Polevacik about their "Perfecto Margarita."
Here's a lineup of what you'll need:
- Dry orange curacao
- Agave nectar
- Grand Marnier
- Salt and chili seasoning for the rim
Here's how to make it:
Combine 1.5 oz of tequila into a mixer. Followed by a half shot of orange curacao, freshly squeezed lime and an ounce of agave nectar. Shake that thoroughly to break up the blue agave.
Next, line the rim of your glass with a lime and place the rim in the salt and chili seasoning.
Fill your glass with ice, pour and top with about an ounce of Grand Marnier.
Finally, sit back, relax and enjoy! Cheers and happy Cinco de Mayo!
- RELATED: Barrio announces opening of tenth location in North Olmsted
- RELATED: The 3 key ingredients you need to make simple, healthy meals while cooking at home
- RELATED: Need a drink? Here's how to make a 'Quarantini' courtesy of comedian Guy Torry
- RELATED: Starbucks reopening locations across the country, but there are big changes you need to know
- RELATED: Watch: Whipped Coffee is the new TikTok trend you need to try
- RELATED: Takeout Tuesday: Lu's Pizza adapts to coronavirus situation while giving back to the community
- RELATED: Sign up: 3News coronavirus e-mail newsletter