This is super simple recipe only calls for two ingredients — bacon and sugar. The two best ingredients in any food, right?
You'll be amazed how delicious this sweet and savory treat is!
RECIPE FOR PIG CANDY
Serves 5 to 7
- 1 lb (450 g) thick cut bacon
- ½ cup (90 g) light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Lay the bacon slices onto a baking sheet lined with a baking rack.
- Top the slices with sugar and bake for about 15 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and caramelized.
- Allow to cool and serve.
MORE FROM THE KIN COMMUNITY:
- Try this nutty honey toast for an easy but satisfying snack
- An easy breakfast taco recipe to start your day right
- How to make a tasty toffee pecan caramel pound cake
- Easy recipe for fish tacos
- Recipe for a tasty avocado and egg breakfast bowl
- Recipe for a tasty summer chicken salad
- Baby back ribs: a mouth-watering recipe