CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Animal Protective League is reducing adoption fees this weekend.
Beginning Friday, October 21 through Sunday, October 23, the price to adopt an adult dog or cat will be $25 (plus a licensing fee for a dog). The regular adoption price for an adult dog is $125 and the regular price to adopt an adult cat is $50. Adoption fees for kittens will be $50 and half off adoption fees for small mammals.
There are many adorable adoptable pets waiting to be someone's "boos" this Halloween season. The shelter is reducing fees in hopes of finding new homes for the APL residents ahead of Halloween.
More pets coverage from WKYC:
- Video of Ingleside dog 'scared' of Halloween cat decorations gets more than 9 million TikTok views
- First Look: PetSuites Westlake brings luxury dog and cat day care and boarding to Northeast Ohio
- Summit County police searching for 'vicious dog' that ran away after being shot by officers
- Meet the shop cats of Greater Cleveland: Ready Pet GO!
- Shelter animals arrive in Northeast Ohio to help with influx of displaced pets from Hurricane Ian
- How popular Cleveland photographer Greg Murray shows off shelter pets' best sides
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to Hurricane Ian evacuees: 'Don't leave your pets behind'
- Australian Shepherd dog stolen from Parma recovered safely
- JAY DIY: Finishing a fence for Stephanie Haney & Mike Polk Jr.'s pup Oscar Wilde
- Dogged determination: as U.S. tracks close, greyhound rescue sets sights on retired racers overseas
- Dog found months after going missing in Colorado wilderness
- How inflation is taking a bite out of pet industry: Ready Pet GO!
- WATCH: IFD rescues 2-year-old dog from pit
- 3News' Jason Mikell visits Luca's Barkery: New In Town