ATLANTA — It looks like social distancing is taking a toll on our four-legged friends.
Meet Big Poppa, a 3-year-old English bulldog.
His owner took this picture of him sitting on her balcony in Atlanta looking sad.
"I think this picture of Big Poppa went viral because it represents all of us. We are sad because we can't hang out with friends and family but at the same time we need to flatten the curve. Poppa is definitely choosing to flatten the curve," his owner, Rashida Ellis, told 10 Tampa Bay.
Ellis said Big Poppa is used to playing with kids in her building but hasn't been able to since the pandemic.
It's safe to say this fella will be happy to see his friends once things improve.
You can follow Big Poppa on Instagram.
- Florida is getting ready to re-open. Here's who's on the task force
- Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski will reunite in Tampa Bay
- 'Not so fast': Epidemiologists hesitant to say Florida has flattened the curve
- SOLVED: Source of coronavirus exposure discovered for NC woman who hadn't left her house in weeks
- In COVID-19 fight, an ‘arsenal’ of treatments being studied in Tampa
- Wendy's is giving away free chicken nuggets
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter