WESTLAKE, Ohio — With summer right around the corner and kids finishing up the school year, Crocker Park is getting ready to launch a new escort policy.
The new Parental Escort Policy will take effect on Thursday, June 1, requiring all children 15 and under to be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times while visiting Crocker Park. The adult accompanying the child must be at least 21 years old.
"The new policy is to help maintain a positive experience for all our guests. We want you and your friends and family to continue to enjoy the beauty and environment that Crocker Park has to offer," a Crocker Park spokesperson told 3News.
The full Parental Escort Policy can be viewed below:
- Children up to and including age 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times while at Crocker Park.
- The accompanying adult must be 21 years or older.
- The accompanying adult is responsible for the child’s actions, including any damages or losses caused by the child.
- This policy may be enforced by security personnel, who have the right to request identification from the accompanying adult and child.
- Exceptions may be granted, such as for children who are employed at the mall or who are participating in a Crocker Park sponsored event.
- One adult may accompany up to four youths.* All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult. *This limitation does not apply to children age 10 and under.
- This policy is in effect at all times and is designed to ensure the safety and well-being of young visitors to the mall.
- Violators of this policy may be subject to expulsion, banning, arrest and/or prosecution for criminal trespass.
- Crocker Park reserves the right to amend the policy at any time.
More information can be found HERE.