CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story was originally published on Nov. 23, 2020.
What are you thankful for this year?
We have received hundreds of responses from 3News viewers since we first posed this question early Monday morning. Here's a sampling of what some Northeast Ohioans have to say:
- Erin Holliday Davis: "Thankful for my family my kids and husband my dad my siblings all my friends even though we're all far apart this year I still love you all so very much that keep everybody safe this year and all the rest."
- Wendy Haun Alexander: "I'm thankful that I beat cancer! I thank god for a wonderful family and friends. God is so good!"
- Karen Errico: "I'm thankful for my freedom, family and friends. Also for my health, ukulele family and most of all my salvation."
So what about you? What are you most thankful for right now?
Take a moment to leave a comment in the post below and we might share your response on TV. You can also text us what you're most thankful for at 216-344-3300.
Feel free to send us a photo, too, if you would prefer to show us what you're thankful for.
RELATED: Leon Bibb: What am I thankful for?
Here are more viewer responses on what they're thankful for:
- Peter Feliciano: "My health and being employed."
- Danielle N Sean Young: "That my daughter ended up not having covid and she'll be able to come over for thanksgiving."
- Rita Urycki Stahl: "My list is too long. We are so blessed in our home. That's why it's important to pay it forward."
- Sean Edwards: "7-3! GO BROWNS!"
- Linda Robin: "I am thankful to be alive and have the most caring family anyone could ask for. Love my family!"