CLEVELAND — With the stay-at-home order still in effect, it looks like we’re not going anywhere anytime soon -- so why not try something new for a change?
Virtual wine tasting may be perfect for you!
"It was an idea we had as soon as we had to close the bar," said Lindsay Smith
Smith, owner and operator of Flight Cleveland, says her team had a strong events staff already so they made the transition quickly.
"I wanted to keep figuring out ways to engage our customers and provide them some sort of entertainment."
Flight Cleveland works with wine distributors from across the world to provide you with entertainment, all you need is a laptop and your favorite bottle of wine.
"We’ve been able to line up virtual wine tastings every weekend. Right now we’re booked through June, which really exciting."
Don’t worry... You won’t be by yourself.
Because the tastings are both fun and informative!
"On for an hour in a half of their evening they’re hanging out with 50 to 60 people having the same experience, which is what I think people are missing right now. "
Check out their website for more.
- RELATED: How to make a Barrio margarita from home
- RELATED: The 3 key ingredients you need to make simple, healthy meals while cooking at home
- RELATED: Need a drink? Here's how to make a 'Quarantini' courtesy of comedian Guy Torry
- RELATED: Starbucks reopening locations across the country, but there are big changes you need to know
- RELATED: Sign up: 3News coronavirus e-mail newsletter