Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
My eyes have never looked better, I didn't get one headache this week and I'm certain there was not a night where I slept more than 4.5 hours. Oh the joys of two full time jobs in two countries and a new baby. I'm sure just like me, you're busy.
Many of the folks reading this are far busier than I am so I have nothing to complain about, but I do have a favorite deal to share. If you are battling dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness or headaches, the product that I started testing last December is a winner!
If you were to look at my eyes right now, they don't look like the eyes of someone who was stranded at the La Guardia NYC airport for 8 hours on Wednesday. I used to have dark bags under my eyes that were so large I called them "suitcases." Those days are gone and those dark circles have completely disappeared.
If you're familiar with the whole cucumber on the eye trick, the Pur-Cooling Eye Pads derive their implementation from that technique. Just place one of the cooling pads onto your eyes and sit there for 2-5 minutes. Positive results are visible after the first use. After a few weeks of use (I recommend using them 1-3 times per week or after a really rough night), the impact is staggering.
Click the play button to see this product up close. The deal below is unbelievable!
Features of the Pur-Cooling Eye Pads:
- Lowest recorded prices today!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable for under $40 with free shipping
- Pamper and spa your feet for under $25
- Two top wireless phone chargers for under $30
- How to save up to 70% clothing from Nike, Calvin Klein and more
- This oil is heart-healthy and on sale in a rare deal
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.