Get the biggest holiday shopping deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
It sold out everywhere Cyber Monday, crashed websites and became the no. 1 product and gift idea this holiday season. Now it is on sale for one last time - and likely in stock for one last time this year.
Despite all of my instance that weighted blankets weren't for me and I was not going to jump on the blanket bandwagon, I may eat my words today because this blanket that I wanted to hate is actually helping me sleep better!
Important note: not all weighted blankets are created equal and many of the so-called deals are tied to unsafe products or blankets with a weight distribution that will not actually help you. The no. 1 gravity-weighted blanket I've profiled is doctor-recommended and the most breathable of all weighted blankets available on the market.
For years, weighted blankets have been recommended by doctors and sleep therapists for those living with ADHD, autism, emotional distress and aching bones. Today that same sleep technology can benefit even the most restless of sleepers.
The feeling of a weighted blanket is designed to replicate the sensation of being hugged or held, which is why weighted blankets have been used for years to reduce anxiety in children. Weighted blankets provide what experts call “deep pressure touch stimulation” or DPTS. If you are someone who struggles to fall asleep or stay asleep, a weighted blanket can make a world of difference.
Weighted blankets have been a popular tool over the past 20 years in Europe and have helped people achieve a better quality of deep sleep. Now they're being used commonly in American households and throughout our region.
Click the play button to see our top pick.
Features of the Plush-Top Gravity Weighted Blanket:
- Top-rated and doctor-approved weighted blanket
- Weighs in at the recommended 15 pounds to help you sleep
- Size: 60 inches by 80 inches
- Suited for individuals weighing 125 to 230 pounds
- Improves deep REM sleep
- Clinically proven to reduce stress and anxiety
- Safe, non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Coolest weighted blanket on the market for the summer
- Helps regulate your body temperature for winter sleep
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- How to score the top smart electric toothbrush for half price
- The holidays' best pillow deal is online and in stock
- 6 laptop sales that will still get you a computer at Cyber Monday prices
- Top 10 Cyber Monday tech deals 2018
- Amazon's top 42 Cyber Monday deals online now
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.