Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
The days leading up to Mother's Day are jam-packed with all sorts of sales, and designer watches are the top pick today. In my quest to save you as much cash as humanly possible, if you are celebrating mom, an anniversary, birthday or simply want to treat yourself, one 66 percent price drop is certainly worth your time (no pun intended).
Louis Richard has been creating time pieces since 1800 when the brand launched and was responsible for the Swiss marine chronometer industry. Today, the Roslin line of watches from Louis Richard are sold in fine jewelry stores. They are all part of a special Mother's Day promotion this week.
At 66 percent off and selling for $80 on Amazon without a matching bracelet, the better deal which I just found scores you the Louis Richard Roslin ladies watches with Swarovski crystals, a 9 millimeter case, Japanese Quartz movement and a bonus for $49.99. If you order today, each Roslin watch comes with a matching bracelet handmade in the USA featuring genuine stones like Onyx, Turquoise and Quartz.
Click the play button to see the watches that I ordered and unboxed.
Features of the Louis Richard Roslin watch as listed by manufacturer:
- Japanese quartz movement
- Ion-plated metal case with stainless steel case back
- Swarovski elements on bezel and hour markers
- Reinforced mineral crystal
- Ion-plated metal mesh bracelet with stainless steel buckle
- Coin edge push/pull crown
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- Hands: Luminescent
- Caseback type: Screw-down
- Type: Analog, casual
- Case Shape: Round
- Strap Length: Adjustable
- Band Dimensions: 199 millimeters by 14 millimeters
- Case Dimensions: 36 millimeter by 42 millimeter by 9 millimeter
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- Amazon launches Mother's Day store with gifts under $20
- The best upgrade for your TV is under $100 today
- How an exfoliating foot peel mask can help your feet
- The 11 best Amazon deals for May 2019
- The best pillow for mom stays cool all night long
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.