Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Just in time for any upcoming holiday travel, my favorite deal on Amazon today has top noise-canceling features and an amazing battery life.
Are you still under the impression that an eight-hour battery life is acceptable? How about 25 hours alongside noise cancellations features and smart features tied to one of the top audio brands in the country.
For the commuter, traveler and anyone looking to go beyond that very average pair of headphones most of us own, the new V201 headphones from IDEAUSA are a personal favorite. This same deal that dropped on Prime Day to the tune of $89.99 is back at its same price point today (as part of a new listing on Amazon).
The active noise-canceling iDEAUSA headphones had better sound quality and battery life than comparable headphones by both Beats By Dre and Bose within the same price range. For example, Beats Studio Wireless Headphones cost $379 and they have only 11 hours of battery life.
Features of the IDEAUSA Active Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones:
- Headphones reduce 85 percent of ambient noise
- A whopping 25 hours of battery life in our tests (most headphones offer just eight hours)!
- Headphones quickly charge in around two hours
- Back at Prime Day sales price today
- Streams with virtually any smartphone, tablet or Bluetooth device from 35 feet away
- Hi-Fi audio is top notch for gaming, movies, sports and TV streaming
- Extremely lightweight
- Features an aptx codec for incredible audio playback unheard of at this price
- Ideal for any commute or travel
- Folds for travel, with all accessories and carrying case included
- Works with virtually any Bluetooth audio device, Apple, Android and Windows
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This $16 lantern is great for Halloween trick-or-treating, power outages and more
- How a $60 Amazon Fire HD 8 can be better than an iPad
- An indestructible Bluetooth bargain for $27
- This half price robo vac beats Black Friday pricing
- How to score a smart watch for under $35
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.