Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
It's definitely the best hammock deal I've ever seen, and it could also be one of the top overall deals I've encountered.
In my continued quest to save you the most time and money, one of your top requests is at its lowest-recorded price today. What makes a hammock more worthwhile than another? The rings and hanging ropes!
Those accessories determine your safety and comfort over time. Last summer I featured a fantastic hammock that could hold 220 pounds. This year, there is finally one on the market that can handle double that weight at a fraction of the price.
Children love to be rocked, adults love to relax and the weight capacity of 450 pounds means you can relax with your favorite person or family members.
Click the play button to see the tests we've run.
- Steel rings and hanging ropes make this hammock extra secure
- Rated to hold 450 pounds
- Constructed from a heavy nylon cord mesh
- Includes hardwood spreaders for extra cushioning
- Extremely compact
- Works well with trees, posts or between other weight bearing objects
- Lowest-recorded price today
- Great for camping, traveling, hunting, a beach and beyond
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- How to score Bluetooth wireless headphones for $25 today
- The $25 power brush that can clean everything
- A $70 action cam that holds its own against a GoPro
- 3 incredible deals under $30
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.