Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Why didn't someone think of this before my last bumper mishap? How many dings or scratches have you endured trying to park your vehicle in a tight space? My favorite solution is not only on sale, it helps cut your costs on car repairs and insurance claims.
When I saw an advertisement for the Park Right Dual Garage Laser Guided Parking system at CES a while back, I was intrigued. After several months of tests and investigations, I can conclude an ingeniously simple product can make the most complicated parking job more feasible.
Requiring virtually no installation whatsoever, the Park Right system can be installed with adhesives on the ceiling of a garage or anywhere else you have a reserved parking spot. If you have a step ladder and 3 AA batteries, that's all you need. In my estimation you'll get about 6 months functionality out of batteries which need to be purchased separately. You can attach the Park Right to the ceiling with the included adhesives or use the screw bracket if you're a little more handy.
Within seconds of calibrating the lasers to section off the precise parameters of your parking spot or garage, you're good to go! The motion activated sensors will guide up to two cars into two separate parking spots simultaneously.
Seeing is believing. Click the play button to see this product in-use!
Features of the Maxsa Dual Guided Parking System include:
- Helps prevent damage to the vehicle and garage
- Motion activated lasers lasers guide any vehicle in to predetermined spot
- Dual lasers for two-car garages
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: up to 6 months
- New model at lowest recorded price
- Dimensions: 2” x 4” x 4.5”
- Included adhesives mount to any ceiling in seconds
BUY NOW: $70 Off Maxsa Dual Guided Parking System + Free Shipping
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- Eye pads at their lowest prices of the year
- Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable for under $40 with free shipping
- Pamper and spa your feet for under $25
- Two top wireless phone chargers for under $30
- How to save up to 70% clothing from Nike, Calvin Klein and more
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.