AKRON, Ohio — A 56-year-old man died following a late-night motorcycle crash that occurred Saturday night in Green, Ohio.
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office and the Summit Metro Crash Response Team arrived at the scene around 11:50 p.m.
The crash happened at the intersection of South Arlington Road and Moore Road, which remained close for three hours after the crash.
The unnamed man was driving a 2020 Harley Davidson motorcycle southbound on South Arlington when his motorcycle went off the road and struck a sign on the street.
According to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, the victim was ejected from the motorcycle and sustained fatal injuries.
The rider was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.
Stick with 3News as we learn more details regarding the fatal accident.
- Off-duty Cleveland police officer involved in 'deadly force incident' in Wisconsin: What we know
- 29-year-old ejected from motorcycle following a police pursuit in Parma
- Ohio inmate's execution delayed amid drug shortage
- Lyndhurst Police: Business owner dies days after being shot in vehicle
- 101-year-old woman shot in Cleveland
- Bond set at $2 million for suspects charged with murder of 4-year-old Euclid boy
- 2 teens in custody after overnight police chase in Parma: Watch dashcam video
- Who are the victims of the mass shooting in Buffalo?
Want to be among the first to know the most important local and national news? Download the free WKYC app and get updates right on your phone: Android, Apple.