YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — A 10-year-old girl is among those killed in two separate shootings that took place early Wednesday morning in Youngstown, according to 3News sister station 21 News.
The first incident occurred around 2:20 a.m. near South and Palmer Avenues, where a 40-year-old man was found shot to death inside a pickup truck that had crashed into a utility poll. A 42-year-old male passenger was also taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Less than 10 minutes later, police received a call for a second shooting, this time on the 600 block of Samuel Avenue. Three adults were wounded but in stable condition, while the 10-year-old child ended up losing her life.
Currently, no suspects have been arrested in either case, and authorities have not said if the two incidents are related. Those providing tips leading to an arrest may be eligible for a financial reward.
Anyone with information is asked to immediately call Youngstown Crimestoppers at (330) 746-2583 or (330) 742-8973.
- AMBER ALERT: 6-week-old boy allegedly taken by family friend in Cleveland
- Judge declares Cleveland Heights man wrongfully imprisoned for rape after being cleared by DNA evidence
- Three teens arrested on weapons charges during traffic stop in Akron
- TSA seizes loaded gun from passenger at Akron-Canton Airport
- Jury selection begins for Akron man accused of setting fires that killed 9 neighbors
- Man pleads not guilty to fatal hit-skip of a single mother in Ashland County