AKRON, Ohio — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.
The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is seeking the public's help locating a wanted fugitive.
18-year-old Michael Lloyd Jr. is wanted by the Akron Police Department for aggravated murder.
According to reports, on April 6, Lloyd Jr. was allegedly involved in a fatal drive-by shooting in the 900 block of Neptune Avenue in Akron around 3:00 p.m.
Two juveniles were injured in the shooting. One of the juveniles, identified as 17-year-old Davieon Frazier, died from his injuries at Akron Children's Hospital.
Lloyd Jr. is described as a six foot tall Black man weighing approximately 165 pounds. His last known address is in the Akron area.
A reward is being offered for information leading to Lloyd Jr.'s successful arrest. If you have any information in reference to Michael Lloyd Jr., please contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED or click here to submit a tip online.
Those looking to provide tips can remain anonymous.
- RELATED: Akron Police investigate after man found dead in Grace Park
- RELATED: Akron man found guilty for 2019 murder of teenager
- RELATED: 23-year-old arrested in fatal shooting of 48-year-old man in Akron
- RELATED: Boss Ladies of CLE: Summit County Sheriff Kandy Fatheree
- RELATED: U.S. Marshals Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force hits milestone with 50,000 arrests
- RELATED: 29-year-old man wanted for felonious assault: Fugitive of the Week
*Editor's Note: The video in the player above is from a previous report.