CLEVELAND — *Editor's Note: The video in the player above originally aired on January 4, 2021.
The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is seeking the public help locating a wanted fugitive.
27-year-old Anthony Williams is wanted by the Drug Enforcement Agency and US Marshals for the manufacture, distribution, and possession of a controlled substance.
Williams is described as a Black male, standing approximately five feet ten inches tall and weighing approximately 190 pounds. His last known address is near the 9600 block of Fuller Avenue in Cleveland.
Officials have not indicated that Williams is armed or dangerous, however, if seen, local law enforcement should be called immediately.
Anyone with information on Anthony Williams or his whereabouts is asked to contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED or submit a web tip online by clicking here.
A reward is being offered for information leading to Williams' arrest. Tipsters may remain anonymous.
- RELATED: Cleveland police officer resigns amid allegations of ethics violations
- RELATED: Ohio man pleads guilty to soliciting child pornography from impoverished mothers in the Philippines
- RELATED: Father, girlfriend guilty of felonious assault in connection to death of 3-year-old boy in Marion
- RELATED: Ohio's 2020 Concealed Carry Report released by Attorney General Dave Yost
- RELATED: Euclid police officer indicted for alleged sex crimes, charges include attempted rape
- RELATED: 15-year-old boy arrested for multiple violent crimes on Cleveland's west side
- RELATED: FBI connects local burglaries to an international theft ring
- RELATED: Key Bank robbed in Macedonia; FBI searching for suspect