AKRON, Ohio — Have you seen this man?
Authorities have released an image of 19-year-old Rashard James, who has been named Fugitive of the Week for Monday, Nov. 9 by the U.S. Marshals Service.
Authorities say James allegedly shot one man in the leg and another in the arm during a drug deal that went bad near the 1000 block of Bloomfield Avenue in Akron back on Oct. 27.
He’s described as 6’1” tall and weighs 130 pounds. His last known address is near the 2100 block of Thurmont Road, authorities said.
“James is to be considered armed and dangerous,” authorities warned.
Anybody with information about James and his whereabouts is asked to contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED. You can also text your tip using the keyword WANTED to 847411. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
Authorities did not disclose the amount of the reward being offered in this case.
No additional information was immediately available.
- 7-year-old boy dies after struck by vehicle while riding bike in Hudson
- TSA agent discovers loaded handgun in carry-on bag at Akron-Canton Airport
- 'Awful, shameful': LeBron James calls for justice after murder of sister of former Akron St. Vincent St. Mary teammate
- Driver dies in fiery I-77 crash in Copley Township
- Bail set at $2 million for teen accused in deadly Kenosha shootings
- Man shot to death at Akron liquor store; police believe it may have been self-defense