AKRON, Ohio — Akron police officers were called to a home in the 800 block of East Crosier Street on Saturday to investigate a shooting.
When officers arrived, they found two men -- ages 18 and 29 -- had been shot. Authorities say the victims had already gone to the hospital.
Police say the 18-year-old man was shot in the calf and the 29-year-old man was shot in the hip. Police say their injuries are not life threatening.
Based on information developed at the scene, police say an unknown suspect fired multiple shots into the house, striking the men following an earlier argument.
During a search of the home, police confiscated two guns and other evidence.
Police ask anyone with information to call them at 330-375-2490.
No additional details were immediately available, but stay with 3News as we will update this story once more information is released.
- Trial begins in federal court for man charged in Cleveland Colossal Cupcakes incident from May 2020 unrest
- Who is the real Ghislaine Maxwell as trial begins: Epstein enabler or pawn?
- Smollett trial to start this week on charges of faked racist attack
- Ohio lawyer indicted in human trafficking case dies
- 3 people dead after 2 overnight shootings on Cleveland's west side
- Man sentenced 25 years to life in prison for assaulting man, setting him on fire in Ohio
- Westlake police: Suspect attempted to break into house with bat and golf club; backed car through garage
- Westlake police identify victims of fatal shooting, say engaged couple were victims of double murder-suicide