CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio — Cuyahoga Falls Police have arrested a 20-year-old man accused of robbing the PNC Bank at 2105 State Rd. on Nov. 1. According to Police, an investigation identified Ameir Carswell as the perpetrator of the crime. Carswell confessed to the crime and it's believed there weren't any co-conspirators involved.
RELATED: More crime coverage from WKYC
Carswell, of Cuyahoga Falls, has been charged with robbery.
Carswell's arrest comes after bank employees reported that an unknown male handed the teller a note demanding money. The suspect proceeded to leave the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
More crime coverage from WKYC:
- Derek Chauvin expected to change plea in federal civil rights case in murder of George Floyd
- AMBER Alert for 4-month-old Northeast Ohio boy has been canceled
- Akron police investigating after bridge is stolen
- Judge delays case against Michigan school shooting suspect's parents
- Kent Police arrest man accused of felony child pornography crimes
- 5-year-old who went missing in Georgia found dead in Alabama, authorities say
- Euclid Police searching for vehicle involved in shooting death of 13-year-old boy
- Omicron COVID-19 variant detected in a patient within the Cleveland Clinic system, and more: 3News Now with Stephanie Haney
- Akron man sentenced to life in prison for murder of 2 people
- Police: Cleveland officers fatally shoot armed suspect downtown
- Jury finds Josh Duggar guilty of downloading and possessing child porn
- Final suspect in Alishah Pointer murder case arrested in Kentucky
- California governor wants Texas-like law to ban assault guns
- Judge issues $2 million bond for multiple suspects in murder of Alishah Pointer