ELYRIA, Ohio — A 30-year-old Elyria woman has been arrested and charged with murder involving the death of a 28-year-old man.
Police say Bonita Tracy Ann Wright was taken into custody Wednesday after officers with the Elyria Police Department responded to a report of an unresponsive man in the 100 block of Church Lane.
Upon their arrival, police say Keyron J. Ficklin was found dead inside the home.
Detectives and the Lorain County Coroner were called to the scene.
As a result of the investigation, Elyria police say Write was arrested and held without bond pending her first court appearance Thursday.
The incident remains under investigation. Anybody with information is asked to call Detective Kasperovich at 440-326-1213.
No additional details were immediately available.
- Bodycam video shows Columbus police officer fatally shooting man while serving warrant
- Jayland Walker shooting: Here's what newly released Akron police bodycam video reveals
- Cleveland city leaders: No charges can be filed against police officer who posted antisemitic tweets years ago
- Man wanted for January murder in Bedford Heights arrested after found sleeping in vehicle
- Plane crashes near Mayfield Middle School: What we know
Editor's note: Video in the player above was originally published in an unrelated story on Aug. 30, 2022.