EUCLID, Ohio — Euclid Police are searching for a vehicle that it believes was involved a shooting that killed 13-year-old Maurco Toler on Saturday.
RELATED: More crime coverage from WKYC
According to Euclid Police, Toler was shot and killed on the front lawn of a residence in the 25700 block of Zeman Avenue, in Euclid at 2:40 p.m. on Saturday. Police believe that Toler was fatally shot from a passing vehicle believed to be a dark-colored 2004-2007 Ford Escape. A security image of the vehicle can be seen above.
Euclid Detectives are asking for the public's assistance as they actively investigate the murder. Anyone with knowledge of this incident, or the owner of the vehicle pictured, is asked to contact the Euclid Police Detective Bureau at 216-289-8505.
More crime coverage from WKYC:
- Police: Cleveland officers fatally shoot armed suspect downtown
- Jury finds Josh Duggar guilty of downloading and possessing child porn
- Final suspect in Alishah Pointer murder case arrested in Kentucky
- California governor wants Texas-like law to ban assault guns
- Judge issues $2 million bond for multiple suspects in murder of Alishah Pointer
- Capitol rioters' social media posts influencing sentencings
- Toledo man arrested in August shooting that took life of 11-year-old boy
- Despite 'inspiring' immigrant story, former Houston Police officer gets 45 days in jail for Capitol riot
- FBI, police searching for suspect who robbed Fifth Third Bank in Parma
- Student arrested for social media threat made against Berea-Midpark Middle School
- Woman facing charges of assault, disorderly conduct for slapping Columbus restaurant manager
- Police say threat rumors at Stow-Munroe Falls High School were unsubstantiated
- Prosecution rests in sex-abuse trial of Ghislaine Maxwell
- Empire star Jussie Smollett found guilty, threats against local schools, Cleveland Browns COVID update: 3News Now with Stephanie Haney