CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Division of the FBI, Canton Resident Agency's Child Exploitation Task Force, is asking for the public's help in locating 69-year-old Dennis E. Horn of Smithville, Ohio.
A federal arrest warrant has been signed for Horn. The warrant issued is for Horn knowingly receiving and distributing visual depictions of real minors engage in sexually explicit conduct and knowingly possessing or accessing with intent to view child pornography.
The warrant was signed on February 8, 2021.
Law enforcement initiated an investigation on January 11, 2021 upon discovery that an IP address allegedly used by Horn was making child exploitative material online for sharing. The details of the arrest warrant affidavit us under seal until Horn is apprehended and make an appearance in federal court.
The FBI is asking anyone who may know where Dennis E. Horn is to please contact them at 1-877-FBI-OHIO. A reward is being offered for information leading to locating Horn and his prosecution.
Tips can remain anonymous.
- Akron police officer dies after 'lengthy battle' with COVID-19
- Charges dismissed against 2 Buffalo Police officers who pushed former Cleveland resident during protest
- 17 people arrested by Summit County Sheriff's Office for sexual solicitation, other crimes
- 3News Investigates' exclusive series 'A Tale of Two Cities': Akron mothers get CCW permits to combat rising crime
- Grandson of Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson indicted on felony charges in connection with high-speed chase in Parma
- North Olmsted Police asking for the public's assistance identifying suspect who robbed a Key Bank
Editor's Note: The below video aired on February 11, 2021