LAKEWOOD, Ohio — Editor's note: the video in the player above is from a previous story.
The FBI Violent Crime Task Force (FBI VCTF) and First Federal Bank's Lakewood Branch are seeking help identifying a bank robbery suspect who robbed the First Federal Bank in Cleveland's Gordon Square on Monday afternoon.
The man received an undisclosed amount of cash after making verbal threats and demands to a bank teller at the First Federal Bank located at 6610 Detroit Road. He is described as the following:
Blue hoodie jacket with a white tee shirt underneath
- Late 20’s early 30’s
- 190-200 lbs
- Short sandy brown hair
- Thin unkempt beard
Following the robbery, the man fled the bank without his hoodie jacket, heading westbound on Detroit Avenue and then northbound on West 67th Street.
Anybody with pertinent information is asked to call 1-877-FBI-OHIO. Callers can provide information anonymously.
More crime coverage from WKYC:
- Cleveland City Council votes to increase fines for off-road vehicles, stunt driving on city streets
- Cleveland Police: 5 people wounded in shooting on city's east side
- Elyria Police: 1 man dead, 1 woman in serious condition after shooting at apartment complex
- 14-year-old girl in Cleveland killed in shooting: What we know
- 3 arrested in Stark County murder case; 1 hostage freed, 1 suspect wanted
- Gov. Mike DeWine, Cleveland leaders announce new funding for Real Time Crime Center
- 'It's time for me to go': Firefighter retires on anniversary of Cleveland's deadliest house fire
- 'I have arrived in hell': Assistant chief retires on anniversary of Cleveland's deadliest house fire
- Report: Top Southern Baptists stonewalled sex abuse victims
- The traffic initiative Operation 'Wheels Down' Cleveland yields immediate results in first day
- Atlanta pastor found stabbed to death, burned by man recently released from prison she was ministering to
- A week after shootings, Buffalo honors victims
- Is mass death now tolerated in America?