LORAIN, Ohio — A 29-year-old man was found lying dead in a Lorain street late Friday night.
Police located the body of Heriberto Laboy-Sanchez around 11:30 p.m. on the 2300 block of Apple Avenue. A cause of death was not immediately available, but authorities are treating the incident as a homicide.
An investigation is now underway. Anyone with information is asked to immediately call Lorain Police Det. Jeremy Gray at (440) 204-2105.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top headlines sent to your inbox each weekday morning with the free 3News to GO! newsletter
- Watchdog subpoenas FirstEnergy info on payment to regulator
- Medina Police arrests man accused in multiple sexual assaults
- Crews working to control fire at Dollar General in Akron
- Greater Cleveland firefighters join Ohio Task Force 1 in Miami for search and rescue at site of condo collapse
- Gates Mills Police Department shifting to electric cruiser with donated Tesla
- New York City's Twitter account takes cheap shot at Cleveland; social media strikes back
- Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner: 11-year-old girl dies following drowning incident in Berea's Wallace Lake
- Cleveland Metroparks gives warning and safety tips after father, son drown in Berea's Wallace Lake
- Mortgage for family of fallen Cleveland officer Vu Nguyen paid off by Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- 'The image is disturbing.' Dennis Kucinich's mayoral campaign creates mailer with bloody Cleveland script sign
- Reward offered to help solve Ashtabula County arson
- 7-year-old boy flown to hospital after struck by vehicle while riding bicycle in Vermilion
- Cleveland mayoral candidates meet face-to-face for first time ahead of primary election