AKRON, Ohio — EDITOR'S NOTE: The video above is from a previous story
Police are investigating after a 27-year-old man was shot and killed early Saturday morning in Akron's North Hill neighborhood.
Detectives arrived at a home on the 800 block of North Main Street just after 2:45 a.m. and found the victim lying in the driveway. He was pronounced dead at the scene due to multiple gunshot wounds.
Officers recovered several shell casings from the area. At this time, however, there are no known suspects and no arrests have been made.
The victim's name has not yet been released. The investigation into the matter is ongoing.
- LOOK: Heavy rains leave significant flooding across Northeast Ohio; West Side Market among locations affected
- Biz Markie, known for classic rap song 'Just a Friend,' dies
- 'I'm just super hype right now' | Akron native LeBron James shares excitement over 'Space Jam: A New Legacy' release
- 'Someone Knows': Who killed Brian 'Egypt' Powers?
- Strongsville priest pleads guilty to sex trafficking, child pornography charges; diocese plans to 'defrock' him
- Groundbreaking ceremony: Garden of 11 Angels memorial to honor women murdered by Cleveland serial killer Anthony Sowell
- Lorain County coach indicted on sexual battery charges
- 2 rescued after car drives into creek in Parma Heights
- Ohio Democratic lawmakers look to legalize recreational marijuana
- Longtime Cleveland, Beachwood high school coach drowns at Myrtle Beach
- What's next? Artist who created collapsed George Floyd mural in Toledo has plans for a bigger and better one