CLEVELAND — A 60-year-old man is dead after being shot inside his apartment in Cleveland's Goodrich-Kirtland Park Neighborhood.
The individual was last seen alive on March 18, and police say his employer decided to perform a welfare check after he did not report to work this past Friday. His supervisor got inside the home on the 5200 block of Superior Avenue with the help of a maintenance worker, but both found the victim deceased from "multiple" gunshot wounds.
The man has been identified as Keith Moore. Authorities are investigating the incident as a homicide, but have not named any suspects or made any arrests at this time.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to immediately call the Cleveland Division of Police at (216) 623-1234.
- 5-year-old boy killed in Parma; man who identifies himself as his father in 911 call charged with aggravated murder
- New Orleans Saints CB Marshon Lattimore arrested in Cleveland, accused of possessing stolen handgun
- 66-year-old man injured in hit-and-run; Cleveland police searching for suspect
- Brunswick Police offering $1,500 reward for information after series of bomb threats to school district
- Police rule out photographed suspects in shooting at Cleveland's My Friends Restaurant
- Columbus man charged with reckless homicide after infant daughter dies choking on baby wipe
- US Marshal recovering at home after being shot while serving arrest warrant in Canton
- Mentor native Lynn Murray among 10 dead in Boulder, Colorado, mass shooting; former classmates planning celebration of life