NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio — Editor's Note: The above video is from a previously published, unrelated story
The North Olmsted Police Department has announced that the owner of a local business has been indicted on seven counts of gross sexual imposition.
58-year-old Kevin Frederick, owner of Artist for a Day on Lorain Road, was indicted by a Cuyahoga County Grand Jury.
According to police, three teenage females who worked at Artist for a Day told officers that they were assaulted by Frederick during the period between September 2019 and January 2021. Frederick assaulted the teens by pinching and smacking their buttocks as a form of punishment for something they did wrong at work. The assault was done over the victims' clothing.
Police also say that a similar incident was reported to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office in 2014, although there is no word on the status of that case.
Anyone who feels like they were a victim while working at Artist for a Day is encouraged to call the North Olmsted Police Department at 440-777-3535.
- Man arrested after 2-year-old boy shot in head at Lorain home
- New data: Deadly overdoses climbed 22% in Ohio last year
- 'I did not do this:' Suspect identified, arrested more than 20 years after Cleveland rape pleads not guilty
- 5-year-old boy dies from gunshot wound in Maple Heights
- Falling tree on Martin Luther King Jr Drive, 1 City of Cleveland employee killed
- Canton Police: U.S. Marshals apprehend suspect wanted in shooting
- Hocking County man sentenced to 50 years in prison for murder, dismemberment of friend
- Toledo Black Lives Matter activists respond to collapse of George Floyd mural
Editor's Note: The below video is from a previously published, unrelated story