EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio — Editor's Note: The above video is from a previously published story
Police in East Cleveland have arrested a suspect wanted in connection to the deadly beating of a man at the AutoZone on Euclid Avenue earlier this week.
On its Facebook page, East Cleveland police announced the arrest of Tiffany J. Gardner of Fleet Avenue in Cleveland. She was picked up Friday morning by members of the Detective Bureau after getting tips from the public.
"She (Gardner) has already requested an attorney's assistance; if anyone knows any good ones, you can send them her way," the department wrote on Facebook.
According to authorities, officers were dispatched to the store around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday for reports of a 60-year-old male who assaulted by two other men. East Cleveland EMS crews arrived on scene and pronounced the victim dead. Detectives along with the Ohio Beaurau of Crime Investigations (BCI) were later called in to assist.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
Anyone with information regarding the homicide is encouraged to reach out to the East Cleveland Police Department at (216) 451-1234, or the Cuyahoga County Crime Stoppers (216) 252-7463. Tips can remain anonymous.
- Suspect 'randomly started shooting' at Indianapolis FedEx Ground facility killing 8
- Woman fatally shot inside Bob Evans in Canton; Police searching for suspect
- Tamir Rice's family asks Justice Department to reopen investigation into death
- Cleveland police fatally shoot man who they say brandished gun while being pursued
- Bodycam footage details the moment a Cleveland police officer shot and killed an armed suspect
- How common are shootings involving law enforcement officials in Ohio?
Editor's Note: The below video is from a previously published story