NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio — Police in North Olmsted have announced that they have captured the suspect wanted for the robbery of the Fifth Third Bank in North Olmsted.
The suspect has been identified as 25-year-old Adam Marshall of North Olmsted. Marshall has been charged with robbery.
Police in North Olmsted are asking for the public's help in finding the suspect who robbed a Fifth Third Bank on Monday afternoon.
According to Captain Eric Morgan of the North Olmsted Police Department, the robbery occurred around 3 p.m. at the Fifth Third Bank on 26187 Lorain Road. Morgan says the male suspect was wearing a dark jacket and a baseball cap. No weapon was seen by witnesses or on surveilance camera footage.
SUBSCRIBE: Get the day's top local and national headlines sent to your email inbox each weekday morning with the 3News to GO! newsletter
Anyone with information is asked to contact North Olmsted Det. Sgt. Barrett at 440-777-3535. If you see the suspect, call 911 immediately.
This is a developing story. Stay with 3News for more details as they become available.
Want to be among the first to know the most important local and national news? Download the free WKYC app today: Android, Apple.
- VIDEO | Man arrested after allegedly exchanging gunfire with North Olmsted police following situation at Starbucks
- Cleveland Police: 14-year-old girl shot in the head
- Elyria Police issue warrant for man accused of striking police cruiser, fleeing scene
- 7 taken to hospital after fentanyl found in air ventilation system at juvenile detention center in Northwest Ohio
- Children found safe after vehicle taken in East Cleveland
- Body found in Cleveland identified as 19-year-old woman who had been missing since last summer
- 5th grade Twinsburg student hailed as hero for jumping into action and stopping school bus as driver has medical emergency