SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio — A Shaker Heights man has been charged with murder in connection with the shooting death of his apparent roommate earlier this week.
City Prosecutor C. Randolph Keller signed an affidavit Thursday announcing the charges against 24-year-old Kriston Price, who is accused of killing Landon Rogers inside their apartment on the 2900 block of Van Aken Boulevard. Price allegedly shot Rogers six times before he himself called 911 and confessed around 10:10 p.m. Tuesday.
Rogers, a 24-year-old Cleveland Heights native, died from his injuries at a local hospital. Price was arrested at the scene and is currently being held at the Solon Detention Facility.
Price is set to be arraigned on Friday morning. Records show no prior criminal convictions, and a felony theft charge out of Bedford was previously dismissed back in 2017.
Shaker Heights police have no further updates at this time.
- Defense rests in trial of Euclid police officer Michael Amiott; closing arguments to begin Friday
- Inmate mistakenly released from Lorain County Jail
- 16-year-old boy fatally shot on Cleveland's west side
- Family of man fatally shot by Maple Heights police releases body cam footage
- No bond for man accused of raping 10-year old Ohio girl who later sought abortion in Indiana