CLEVELAND — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story was originally published in an unrelated article on July 8, 2021.
Three teens were taken to MetroHealth Medical Center overnight after a shooting in the 2800 block of Euclid Avenue in Cleveland.
EMS officials tell 3News they transported the following teens to the hospital:
- 14-year-old girl in serious condition
- 16-year-old man in critical condition
- 17-year-old man in critical condition
No additional details were immediately available. We’re awaiting more details from Cleveland police. Stay with 3News as we will update this story if any additional information is released.
- Sheriff: Lake County inmate assaults corrections officer, breaking his collarbone
- Man dies in Akron: Victim found in crashed vehicle with gunshot wound
- Man killed in Garfield Heights shooting, nephew arrested
- 'I stand by my officers': Columbus police chief addresses viral video of arrest, officer assault
- Hit-and-run suspect arrested: Woman walking dog dies after struck by vehicle in Ashland County, child also hurt
- Akron Police purchasing a drone to assist with crime scene investigations and traffic reconstruction
- Ohio Supreme Court overturns death penalty conviction of George Brinkman for murder of North Royalton women
- 2 men arrested in connection with body found burning in Ohio city
- Man sentenced to more than 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to hitting a runner with his car, robbing her
- Bomb City, U.S.A: 'The Heist'
Editor's note: The video posted in the player above was originally published in an unrelated article on July 24, 2021.