YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Editor's note: Video at the top of this story is from a previously published story
The U.S. Marshals Service is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of 21-year-old Andre McCoy Jr.
McCoy, who is believed to be in the Youngstown area, is suspected to be involved in a home invasion shooting on September 21, 2020 that led to the death of 4-year-old Rowan Sweeney.
Four other adults, including McCoy, were also hurt during the incident. He is now wanted by the Mahoning County Sheriff's Office for multiple charges including aggravated murder, felonious assault, tampering of evidence.
McCoy, is described as a Black male, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs approximately 215 pounds.
Anyone with information can contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED (1-866-492-6833), or can send a web tip to http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/oh-n/index.html.
Tipsters may remain anonymous.
- Verdict reached in trial of Stanley Ford, Akron man accused of killing 9 in house fires
- Akron Police searching for suspects following two different carjackings within minutes
- Ohio man arrested for allegedly stabbing disabled grandfather with kitchen knife
- University of Akron announces $50,000 reward for information leading to arrest of suspect who fatally shot student from Berea
- Frank Q. Jackson, grandson of Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson, shot and killed
- Ohio Sheriff who said he was not a member of the "mask police" and "curfew police" now says he is "not the vaccine police" as well
- TSA officers seize two guns at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport