ALLIANCE, Ohio — Altercare Alliance, a nursing home in Stark County, is reporting that 15 of its residents have died amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The data, which was released on Altercare’s site, indicates that all of the deaths involved residents who had tested positive with COVID-19 “at any time prior to passing.”
It’s the only nursing home within the Altercare company reporting any deaths at this time.
Altercare Alliance also reports 47 positive cases of COVID-19 among the residents, and 26 infections involving staff members. There have been five negative test results for residents and nine negative test results for staff.
The nursing home, which is located at 11750 Klinger Ave. NE, currently has 97 beds.
Stark County has 266 confirmed cases overall, with 28 deaths reported as of April 22.
- RELATED: #3LovesNurses: Nominate the nurse in your life who is making a difference in Northeast Ohio
- RELATED: 3News investigates: Nursing home COVID-19 records closed for now
- RELATED: Feds to track, publicly share info on nursing home COVID-19 outbreaks
- RELATED: 7 residents have died from coronavirus at Akron retirement community
- RELATED: Sign up: 3News coronavirus e-mail newsletter