CLEVELAND — As COVID-19 cases continue to surge in Northeast Ohio, the state, and across the country, many local businesses are quickly reacting to rising case numbers.
Once again, the restaurant industry is being impacted heavily and your options for going out to dinner locally are getting slim. Many restaurants are temporarily closing their doors, while others are just offering take-out.
As businesses continue to update their COVID-19 policies, we have compiled a list of local restaurants requiring proof of vaccination at this time, as well as those places temporarily closing or moving to take-out only as the pandemic rages on.
Proof of vaccination required:
- Brewella’s (closed until further notice)
- Cloak & Dagger (through Dec. 28)
- Don’s Lighthouse Grille (through Dec. 28)
- Great Lakes Brewing Co. (until further notice)
- The Happy Dog (through Christmas Day)
- LBM (through New Year's Day)
- Lindey’s Lake House (through Jan. 4)
- Luxe (until further notice)
- Superelectric Pinball Parlor (through Dec. 29)
- Prosperity Social Club (until further notice)
- The Spotted Owl (until further notice)
- Vibe (through Dec. 27)
If you know of any restaurants that are closed or only accomodating guests via take-out, as well as any establishments requiring proof of vaccination, send them to HSloop@wkyc.com
MORE RELATED COVID-19 IN OHIO HEADLINES:
- RELATED: 'Choosing not to be vaccinated is simply a gamble with your health': Ohio Department of Health Director addresses COVID surge
- RELATED: Summit County health officials to give COVID update as cases surge throughout Ohio
- RELATED: Combating COVID in Ohio: These are the 7 hospitals getting National Guard help in first deployment wave
- RELATED: COVID-19 in Ohio: State reports 12,502 new cases in the last 24 hours
- RELATED: Ohio reports more than 12,000 cases in a 24 hour period, highest daily case increase of the entire pandemic