Lake County General Health District’s Christine Margalis tells 3News that all close contacts associated with this COVID-19 case are in quarantine. The number of contacts in quarantine was not disclosed.
There have been no additional cases identified as of Wednesday morning.
Lake Catholic announced last Friday they had decided to cancel the team’s Oct. 3 football game as a result of the positive COVID-19 test. Their homecoming dinner was also postponed.
No additional details were immediately available.
MORE COVID-19 HEADLINES:
- RELATED: All Eastlake Middle School 8th graders to quarantine after student tests positive for COVID-19
- RELATED: 57 Kent State students told to quarantine after possible COVID-19 exposure
- RELATED: Kent State University expands free COVID-19 testing as dozens of students quarantine
- RELATED: Governor Mike DeWine: Coronavirus hospitalizations trending upward in Ohio
- RELATED: Cleveland Clinic issues statement after criticism about lack of masks during recent presidential debate