BROOK PARK, Ohio — The list of Rite Aid COVID-19 testing locations is growing again.
The company announced 161 additional self-swab testing sites are opening across the country starting Thursday, July 16. This includes a few in Ohio at the following locations:
- Brook Park: 15149 Snow Road
- Maple Heights: 21800 Libby Road
- Toledo: 3013 Monroe Street
“Each testing site will utilize self-swab tests overseen by Rite Aid pharmacists and will operate through the store’s drive-through window,” company officials explain. ”All adults 18 years of age or older, even if they are not exhibiting virus symptoms, are eligible for testing.”
Pre-registration is available online to schedule a time slot for testing, which is available Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. or 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Rite Aid said they are now operating more than 250 testing sites across the country with a capacity to conduct 94,000 weekly tests.
You can see a full list of all Rite Aid’s coronavirus testing locations HERE.
- RELATED: Here's how coronavirus cases have grown in Ohio each day: Timeline
- RELATED: Coronavirus in Ohio: Up-to-date case numbers & trends
- RELATED: 1st COVID-19 vaccine in US boosted immune systems; headed to final test stage
- RELATED: Map shows county-by-county risk of encountering COVID-19 at an event
- RELATED: National frustrations grow over COVID-19 testing results and availability, local hospitals respond
- RELATED: FDA warns 59 hand sanitizer varieties may be toxic due to methanol
- RELATED: Coronavirus under control in 8 weeks if everyone wears masks, CDC director says