PARMA, Ohio — A Parma restaurant has announced a temporary closure after one of their employees tested positive for COVID-19.
“The infection of the staff member was traced to a source outside of our restaurant,” Tony’s Family Restaurant posted on their Facebook page Monday. “Nevertheless, we will be closing for two full weeks to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. During this period, every surface of the restaurant will be cleaned and re-sanitized.”
You can read the full note posted by Tony’s Family Restaurant at the bottom of this story.
"The individual is doing fine," Tony's Family Restaurant noted. "No symptoms. The only day the staff member worked in their affected period is Saturday. They were required to have a mask on all day and every precaution we've been taking when it comes to contact and all surfaces was taken that Saturday also."
The restaurant is located in the 1500 block of West Pleasant Valley Road.
The Yours Truly restaurant closed its doors in Valley View earlier this month after confirming an employee tested positive for COVID-19 on June 20.
- RELATED: Yours Truly restaurant worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Valley View location
- RELATED: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine says masks are a ‘symbol of freedom’
- RELATED: Cleveland Museum of Art reopens with new coronavirus restrictions: Masks required
- RELATED: Cedar Point opens reservation system for 2020 season: How to book your visit now
- RELATED: Coronavirus in Ohio: The latest number of confirmed cases & trends
- RELATED: Here's how coronavirus cases have grown in Ohio each day: Timeline